Smith XC Sunglasses Matte Black/ChromaPop Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Relive the 80s with these Smith XC sunglasses from Smith's 1983/84 Collection, where mixtapes, music videos, and big hair ruled the scene. Featuring a flip-up lens and heritage styling inspired by the Smith Cross-Country sunglasses, these shades exude a nostalgic retro vibe. Equipped with ChromaPop™ lenses, they ensure a vibrant future with enhanced contrast and color-boosting optics. Pair them with acid-washed jeans and neon jackets for the ultimate throwback look.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Flip-up lens feature
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Medium to large fit, large coverage
- 4-base spherical shield lens curvature
- Modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Goggle inspired strap compatible temple tips
- What's Included: Smith archive collection fleece pouch