Smith XC Sunglasses Matte Tortoise/ChromaPop Brown
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Step into the 80s era with the Smith XC sunglasses from Smith's 1983/84 Collection, embracing the spirit of mixtapes, music videos, and big hair. These sunglasses embody the timeless appeal of the Smith Cross-Country shades, featuring a flip-up lens and heritage styling. Equipped with ChromaPop™ lenses, they offer futuristic optics that enhance contrast and boost colors. Complete your vintage look by pairing these shades with acid-washed jeans and neon jackets for a truly nostalgic vibe.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Flip-up lens feature
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Medium to large fit, large coverage
- 4-base spherical shield lens curvature
- Modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Goggle inspired strap compatible temple tips
- What's Included: Smith archive collection fleece pouch