Spark Surge Asym Rip N Flip Highback (Pair)
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Built for the splitboarder needing the latest and greatest in highback technology. Spark's NEW Surge ST Asym Rip ‘N’ Flip Highbacks feature all of the same great splitboard-specific features Spark's Rip ‘N’ Flips are known for but have been redesigned allowing for improved ergonomics and increased durability. Spark's Asym highbacks are available à la carte in both the moderate flex Arc ST and the stiffer Surge ST models. Made 100% in-house!
- Weight: 3.49 oz/ea (99g) - 6.98 oz/pr (198g)
- Asymmetric Shape: Design features individual left and right highbacks that slope inward for improved ergonomics. A flatter top of the highback gives riders greater lateral maneuverability.
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster: Micro-adjustable from 0° to 22° for complete customization of your forward lean position.
- Flippin’ FLAD: Toggles between your forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Special Blend: Made with proprietary custom blended materials for improved strength and durability.
- Dynamic Flex: Stiff where you need it toe-to-heel, yet torsionally flexible for improved mobility while riding.
- Bonus Features: Larger grab hole for security when unstrapping and billy goating. BD Touring Strap ready with lateral slots built-in.