The North Face Kids Freedom Insulated Pant 2024 Boysenberry
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
For all-day insulated protection from cold, wintry elements, they can hit the slopes in the durable, waterproof Freedom Insulated Pants. EZ Grow cuffs at the leg opening can be extended by 2'' as they grow taller.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Waistband with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs and belt loops
- Zip-fly with a snap closure
- Secure-zip patch back pocket
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow system at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh