The North Face Men's Ceptor Bib 2024 Cave Blue/TNF Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Harnessing seam-sealed DryVent™ technology, the Ceptor Bib Trousers are incredibly breathable for a three-layer waterproof membrane, perfect for epic, boundary-pushing pursuits when your temperature rises. A multitude of secure pockets are super-handy for storing energy bars, your phone and other on-mountain essentials. Then there's the adjustable waist belt and suspenders that self-equalise with a single pull for all-day comfort and support on the way up and the ride down. Stretch gaiters and zipped hem gussets mean that whether you're wearing touring or regular ski or board boots, you'll get a good snug fit. Combine with the Ceptor Jacket through jacket-to-trouser integration to avoid a back covered in snow when you bail.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Full-coverage bib for added protection
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-equalises with a single pull
- Adjustable, integrated waist belt
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Two thigh pockets with exposed, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and internal gear organisation in right pocket
- Outer-leg vents with two-way, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Zipped outseam hem gusset with an additional snap adjustment
- Hem gaiter with grip elastic and a boot hook
- High-denier kickpatches for durability
- Articulated knees for mobility