The North Face Men's Dragline Jacket 2024 Icecap Blue/Fawn Grey
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology, but it's uniquely made using recycled materials, lowering your impact on nature where we know you love to play. It features a roomy helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents and a powder skirt for when you're riding deep.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Exposed, #5 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Two top-entry, envelope-closure chest pockets with cord routing
- Low-set, snap-closure, top-entry pockets and additional side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs and integrated thumb loops
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a two-point adjustment
- Large internal drop-in mesh pocket
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic