The North Face Women's Dragline Bib 2024 Boysenberry
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Bib Trousers are waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology, but they're uniquely made using recycled materials, lowering your impact on nature where we know you love to play. They feature a comfortable, adjustable suspender system, articulated knees for freedom of movement and reinforcements on high-wear areas for durability.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Full-coverage bib for added protection
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-equalises with a single pull
- Side entry with a covered, reverse-coil zip
- Top-entry, secure-zip chest pocket
- Reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with internal gear storage in the right pocket
- Two cargo pockets with snap closures on the thighs
- nner-leg vents for temperature regulation
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Hem gusset with a snap adjustment
- Hem gaiter with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- High-denier kickpatches for durability