The North Face Women's Driftview Anorak 2024 Pink Moss
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Whether riding on piste or through the trees, the Driftview Anorak is built for the mountains. The two-layer DryVent™ shell fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable. But if you're really charging, you can use the underarm vents to let off that extra steam. There are plenty of pockets for stashing your lift pass and energy bars - including one that snaps open on the wrist - as well as a helmet-compatible hood with adjustable drawcords. Combine this anorak with a base and midlayer for long-lasting warmth in freezing mountain conditions.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Covered, reverse-coil centre front half zip
- Side entry with a reverse-coil zip for easy on/off
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Hook-and-loop-closure, top-access centre front pocket with cord routing
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Snap-closure wrist pocke
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment